We are Traum-Ferienwohnungen. With our vacation rental platform, our mission is to bring hosts and vacationers together and create personal connections.
Our customers include private homeowners who only distribute one holiday apartment through us, as well as agencies with several hundred properties.
After 20 years in the market, we are one of the largest vacation rental websites and have a huge reach. And we are growing rapidly, because we want to conquer the market!
We work very dynamically. We are always work in progress. What sets us apart is our courage to constantly reinvent ourselves and the irrepressible will to always look ahead and break new ground. Why do we do that? Because we believe that if you work hard enough, dreams will come true.
If you are at home in the beautiful city of Bremen, or are thinking of moving here, we are very happy! But also Hamburg, Berlin, Amsterdam or the city of your choice that brings you close enough to Bremen to regularly participate in team meetings and events are a possibility to become part of the team through our flexible remote working option.
What you'll do here...
In accounts receivable management, you ensure that payments flow in the right direction at all times by
- processing incoming payments
- executing refunds
- reclaiming funds in the event of underpayments
- as well as working in accounts receivable management and dunning.
In the area of financial accounting, your tasks will include
- the preparation and posting of credit notes and
- reviewing receivable balance
At the same time, you are also an important contact person for internal and external stakeholders. Namely for
- colleagues with questions about outgoing invoices
- tax advisors with questions about outgoing invoices
- banks regarding the payment system
- invoice-relevant ERP adjustments and further developments
... and what you're bringing in return
- You have completed apprenticeship or studies in the business or economic field, ideally with a focus on bookkeeping, finance or accounting
- You already have experience in payment processes and accounting
- It’s all about numbers here, but number crunching isn’t your thing? Great, because conscientious and structured work is essential for this job
- You don’t think in terms of problems, but in terms of solutions – and you’re also comfortable with questioning your ideas from time to time
- You are aware of your skills and abilities and know how to use them
- You already have experience with and knowledge of subscription business models? Great, because that’s what our business is based on
- In addition, you already have knowledge of using a CRM and invoice system? That’s an extra plus. But if not, that’s no reason not to apply!
- You speak German fluently. But since our company language is English, this job ad should also roll off your tongue very easily
We offer you
We constantly reflect and optimize ourselves and our cooperation, because the market is constantly evolving. We don’t stand still. The parent company of Traum-Ferienwohnungen, OYO Vacation Homes, is also continuously investing in its European expansion with the aim of maintaining its position at the top of vacation home rental.
- Fair working conditions
Fair working conditions are a matter of the heart for us. Our cooperation is based on trust, not only in terms of working hours, but also in dealing with each other. Feedback is not an empty phrase for us, but is lived openly. You don’t have a lot of experience with that yet? You will learn it quickly, promised. And if you need to relax after a feedback talk: we have massages once a week and also offer a membership with Hansefit.
We deal with the holidays of others all day long, so it is also important to know that our flexible holiday model allows you up to 32 days of vacation per year.
- Accompaniment and induction
An adequate training with your personal buddy is a matter of course with us. In cooperation with the team, he will be helping you to find your way into our organizational structure. To complement this, we offer internal workshops that optimally prepare you for our way of working. Speaking of workshops: Through training and a big training budget we will ensure that you can optimally develop your strengths.
Sounds good? Then write to us why exactly you should be part of our team. Much more than a straight CV we are Interested in you are. What moves you and why do you want to start with us? We are looking forward to meet you. Please send your documents with your salary expectations and your earliest possible date of entry.
Apply as Accounts Receivable Management (m/f/d)
Your HR team