We offer you
- TRAUM CELEBRATES IDEAS.
Fair working conditions are a matter close to our hearts. Our cooperation is based on trust, not only with regard to working hours, but also in our dealings with each other. Feedback is not an empty phrase for us, but is openly practised. You don’t have much experience with that yet? You’ll learn quickly, I promise. And if you need to relax after a feedback session: we have massages once a week and also offer membership at Hansefit.
- TRAUM LOVES FUN.
We discover new horizons – and still always look left and right. After all, we at Traum-Ferienwohnungen are a brilliant team: we stick together, are there for each other, accept each other just as we are. Short trousers? Cropped top? Barefoot? Come as you are! We want you to feel comfortable. During working hours. And afterwards, too: At our regular team events we toast successes, make friends and have fun together.
- TRAUM WORKS EVERYWHERE.
We are at home all over the world. In order to find and arrange perfect holiday locations, we think around corners, travel across borders, leave the comfort zone. But of course you can still work from your sofa, because home office and remote work are simply a part of it for us. With us, you create your own work-life balance. We provide you with everything you need: mobile work equipment to create your dream workplace. Budgets to visit us in Bremen. And: a lot of trust.
- TRAUM GOES AHEAD.
Have we always done it this way? Then it’s high time to rethink! We live change. And we love change. Our work culture is definitely more start-up than classic company. But hey, we’re still conservative where we need to be: With the global player OYO at our side, we offer financial security, individual training opportunities and focus on long-term cooperation. Love to travel? Come to stay.
When you think of your new job, do you think of holidays first?
Welcome to Traum-Ferienwohnungen!
For over 20 years we have been bringing hosts and holiday guests together – and creating personal connections: As one of the largest providers of holiday accommodation, we find and arrange locations that feel like home.
We are colleagues, friends, enthusiasts. We are doers. And visionaries! More than 130 people from eleven different countries join us and do: Holidays. We work very dynamically, constantly reinventing ourselves, daring to think differently – in the office, at home or remotely at our favourite places. Flexible like in a start-up, but with the security of having a successful global player at our side through OYO.
Together we create moments that really matter! And you can support us with your strengths, your talents and your personality. We are looking for a new team member for the advertised positions from now on.
Join us on our journey! We look forward to getting to know you.
If you live in the beautiful city of Bremen or are thinking of moving here, we’d love to meet you! But Hamburg, Berlin, Amsterdam or the city of your choice that brings you close enough to Bremen to regularly attend team meetings and events are also a possibility to become part of the team through our flexible remote working option.
What you'll do here...
- You are the person of contact and advisor to our national and international private homeowners and support them individually by phone and via e-mail
- You support our private homeowners in optimizing their listings to foster inquiries
- Your authentic and sypathetic manner help you build long-term, personal relationship with our private homeowners
- You ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through your pronounced service orientation
- You sell the perfect online presens for vacation rentals in the form of our listings
- You actively contribute your ideas and thereby help to further develop our customer service
... and what you're bringing in return
- You have experience in advising customers over the phone
- You enjoy talking on the phone and being openly exchanging with customers
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English
- You are flexible in the context of our hotline, this includes the participation in the weekend shift about once per month
- You have excellent teamwork skills and enjoy working at eye level
- As most of our customers are German, fluency in German is a must
Sounds good? Then we are looking forward to your application and learning why you should be part of our team. Just so you know, we are more interested in you, than a picture-perfect CV. What motivates you and why do you want to start at Traum Ferienwohnungen? We are looking forward to meeting you. Please send your documents with your salary expectations and your earliest possible date of entry.
Apply as Customer Support/Service (m/f/d)
Your HR team