We offer you
- TRAUM CELEBRATES IDEAS.
Fair working conditions are a matter close to our hearts. Our cooperation is based on trust, not only with regard to working hours, but also in our dealings with each other. Feedback is not an empty phrase for us, but is openly practised. You don’t have much experience with that yet? You’ll learn quickly, I promise. And if you need to relax after a feedback session: we have massages once a week and also offer membership at Hansefit.
- TRAUM LOVES FUN.
We discover new horizons – and still always look left and right. After all, we at Traum-Ferienwohnungen are a brilliant team: we stick together, are there for each other, accept each other just as we are. Short trousers? Cropped top? Barefoot? Come as you are! We want you to feel comfortable. During working hours. And afterwards, too: At our regular team events we toast successes, make friends and have fun together.
- TRAUM WORKS EVERYWHERE.
We are at home all over the world. In order to find and arrange perfect holiday locations, we think around corners, travel across borders, leave the comfort zone. But of course you can still work from your sofa, because home office and remote work are simply a part of it for us. With us, you create your own work-life balance. We provide you with everything you need: mobile work equipment to create your dream workplace. Budgets to visit us in Bremen. And: a lot of trust.
- TRAUM GOES AHEAD.
Have we always done it this way? Then it’s high time to rethink! We live change. And we love change. Our work culture is definitely more start-up than classic company. But hey, we’re still conservative where we need to be: With the global player OYO at our side, we offer financial security, individual training opportunities and focus on long-term cooperation. Love to travel? Come to stay.
When you think of your new job, do you think of holidays first?
Welcome to Traum-Ferienwohnungen!
For over 20 years we have been bringing hosts and holiday guests together – and creating personal connections: As one of the largest providers of holiday accommodation, we find and arrange locations that feel like home.
We are colleagues, friends, enthusiasts. We are doers. And visionaries! More than 120 people from eleven different countries join us and do: Holidays. We work very dynamically, constantly reinventing ourselves, daring to think differently – in the office, at home or remotely at our favourite places. Flexible like in a start-up, but with the security of having a successful global player at our side through OYO.
Together we create moments that really matter! And you can support us with your strengths, your talents and your personality. We are looking for a new team member for the advertised position from 01.01.2022.
Join us on our journey! We look forward to getting to know you.
If you live in the beautiful city of Bremen or are thinking of moving here, we’d love to meet you! But this is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Office locations are available in Bremen, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Zurich. The company’s HQ is in Bremen.
What you'll do here...
We are currently hiring a Head of Growth to lead our marketing team and be responsible to run the strategy around international growth for the company.
As the Head of Growth, you will be responsible for scaling Traum’s Marketing Team, driving strategy, setting priorities, expanding capability, growing a world-class team, and delivering on ambitious expansion and growth objectives. You will expand the company’s international footprint by working at the intersection of business, technology, big data, analytics, and marketing. You will have executive accountability for all marketing channels, including paid search, SEO, paid social media, display advertising, retargeting, affiliate marketing as well as analytics and insights. You will work with Traum’s executive team to set Traum’s long-term growth strategies and guide the company’s growth trajectory to new inflection points. You will be part of the company’s leadership team, reporting directly to the CEO.
- Leading a high-performing team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, events, social media marketing, product marketing and partnerships.
- Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building and international traffic growth activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Ensuring consistent messaging that is aligned with the brand
- Building win-win relationships with new and existing partners
- Manage the marketing budget to drive sustainable bottom-line growth
... and what you're bringing in return
- 7+ years experience in pan-European marketing, growth or performance
- Proven track record of managing growth and marketing strategies
- Experience managing performance marketing campaigns on a large scale
- Someone who isn’t afraid of rolling their sleeves up and being active with implementation
- Experience in a marketplace scale-up would be ideal
Sounds good? Then write to us why exactly you should be part of our team. Much more than a straight CV we are Interested in you are. What moves you and why do you want to start with us? We are looking forward to meet you. Please send your documents with your salary expectations and your earliest possible date of entry.
Apply as Head of Growth (m/w/d) in Bremen or remote
Your HR team