Traum-Ferienwohnungen is one of the largest online portals for holiday accommodations – we connect vacation rental hosts and holiday guests. More than 28.000 satisfied customers present their holiday homes on our marketplace. This includes both private homeowners with only one apartment, but also agencies with several hundred holiday homes. With more than 40 million guests looking for the right holiday accommodation every year, we are one of the top 100 most visible German-language websites on Google.
Are you excited about vacation rentals? And do you value close customer contact, networking, cooperation at eye-level and meeting new people? Then we probably are a great match.
What you'll do here...
- Together with the Benelux Team you are responsible for the strategic development of your market, the securring and the expansion of existing customers in the holiday home segment and manage all the necessary activities for your customers
- You are responsible for your region from approaching the potential customer to the conclusion of the contract. You ensure a smooth onboarding and high quality content.
- You plan regular visits to and performance meetings with new and existing customers
- You inspire prospective customers with enthusiasm for our product in order to win new customers
- You manage to increase the number of listings from existing customers and convince them to buy additional products
- You work closely with our existing customers and thus create customer loyalty at eye level
- Together with your colleagues, you will take care of the introduction and definition of sales and growth targets as well as sales controlling
... and what you're bringing in return
- You have completed a degree in tourism or business administration or have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in sales
- Addressing and meeting customers as well as presenting business results is no challenge for you
- A strategic and analytical way of thinking comes easily to you
- You know the market and competitive environment of the accommodation industry well
- Your strengths include openness, negotiating skills and a strong customer orientation
- You enjoy working with many different colleagues and customers and can quickly adapt to your respective contact person
- You are very willing to travel and would like to spend at least one week a month on the road
- You are business fluent in German and English, Dutch is desirable
- You want be part of an international team
We offer you
The market is constantly evolving and so are we – we constantly reflect and optimize ourselves and our cooperation. We are never at a standstill. As a company we are part of OYO Vacation Homes, a group of companies continuously investing in European expansion with the aim of maintaining its position at the top of the vacation home rental market.
- Fair working conditions
Fair working conditions are a matter of the heart for us. Our cooperation is based on trust, not only in terms of working hours, but also in dealing with each other. Feedback is not simply a word but a priority to us. You don’t have a lot of experience with that yet? We promise that you will learn it quickly.
- Your first steps at Traum Ferienwohnungen and continuous support
At Traum Ferienwohnungen we have a buddy program to ensure that you’re start is well supported. In cooperation with the team, the buddy will be helping you to find your way into our organizational structure. To complement this, we offer internal workshops that optimally prepare you for our way of working. Speaking of workshops: Through training and a big training budget we will ensure that you can optimally develop your strengths.
Sounds good? Then we are looking forward to your application and learning why you should be part of our team. Just so you know, we are more interested in you, than a picture-perfect CV. What motivates you and why do you want to start at Traum Ferienwohnungen? We are looking forward to meeting you. Please send your documents with your salary expectations and your earliest possible date of entry.
Apply as Junior Key Account Manager Netherlands (f/m/d)
Your HR team