We offer you
- TRAUM CELEBRATES IDEAS.
Fair working conditions are a matter close to our hearts. Our cooperation is based on trust, not only with regard to working hours, but also in our dealings with each other. Feedback is not an empty phrase for us, but is openly practised. You don’t have much experience with that yet? You’ll learn quickly, I promise. And if you need to relax after a feedback session: we have massages once a week and also offer membership at Hansefit.
- TRAUM LOVES FUN.
We discover new horizons – and still always look left and right. After all, we at Traum-Ferienwohnungen are a brilliant team: we stick together, are there for each other, accept each other just as we are. Short trousers? Cropped top? Barefoot? Come as you are! We want you to feel comfortable. During working hours. And afterwards, too: At our regular team events we toast successes, make friends and have fun together.
- TRAUM WORKS EVERYWHERE.
We are at home all over the world. In order to find and arrange perfect holiday locations, we think around corners, travel across borders, leave the comfort zone. But of course you can still work from your sofa, because home office and remote work are simply a part of it for us. With us, you create your own work-life balance. We provide you with everything you need: mobile work equipment to create your dream workplace. Budgets to visit us in Bremen. And: a lot of trust.
- TRAUM GOES AHEAD.
Have we always done it this way? Then it’s high time to rethink! We live change. And we love change. Our work culture is definitely more start-up than classic company. But hey, we’re still conservative where we need to be: With the global player OYO at our side, we offer financial security, individual training opportunities and focus on long-term cooperation. Love to travel? Come to stay.
When you think of your new job, do you think of holidays first?
Welcome to Traum-Ferienwohnungen!
For over 20 years we have been bringing hosts and holiday guests together – and creating personal connections: As one of the largest providers of holiday accommodation, we find and arrange locations that feel like home.
We are colleagues, friends, enthusiasts. We are doers. And visionaries! More than 115 people from eleven different countries join us and do: Holidays. We work very dynamically, constantly reinventing ourselves, daring to think differently – in the office, at home or remotely at our favourite places. Flexible like in a start-up, but with the security of having a successful global player at our side through OYO.
Together we create moments that really matter! And you can support us with your strengths, your talents and your personality.
Join us on our journey! We look forward to getting to know you.
If you live in the beautiful city of Bremen or are thinking of moving here, we’d love to meet you! But Hamburg, Berlin, Amsterdam or the city of your choice that brings you close enough to Bremen to regularly attend team meetings and events are also a possibility to become part of the team through our flexible remote working option.
What you'll do here...
- Conducting user research to inform our product team on insights and opportunities is easy for you
- You engage with the teams and stakeholders within Traum-Ferienwohnungen and coordiante goals and requirements with them
- You will create wireframes, low/high fidelity prototypes and mockups for existing product enhancements as well as new features and products
- Content structure, interaction flows and user interfaces are the elements you will design
- You’re accustomed to explain your design decisions with data (both quantitive and qualitative)
- Working closely with our Product Managers and Developers during the development process is an important part in your work as well
... and what you're bringing in return
- You have at least 3 years of hands-on professional experience in visual and interactive design on relevant platforms (mobile, tablet and desktop)
- You are an expert in using tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision Studio or a similar
- You have excellent visual and mobile interaction design skills
- Setting up and maintaining a design system is easy for you
- You follow the mobile-first approach with up-to-date knowledge of best practices
- Always up to date: You have knowledge of the latest design guidelines (Material Design and Human Interface Guidelines)
- You know how to measure the success of your designs
- You are a strong individual who has worked in an agile environment and see yourself as a partner to the product, marketing, business and data teams
- Good vibes only: You bring positive energy and enthusiasm to the team and the company as a whole
- You are fluent in written and spoken English (German is nice to have, but not a must-have)
Sounds good? Then write to us why exactly you should be part of our team. Much more than a straight CV we are interested in who you are. What moves you and why do you want to start with us? We are looking forward to meet you. Please send your documents with your salary expectations and your earliest possible date of entry. Furthermore we’d appreciate if you also attach some work samples of the projects you finished in the past to get a better picture of your work.
Apply as Product Designer UX/UI (m/f/d)
Your HR team