Traum-Ferienwohnungen is one of the largest online portals for holiday accommodation – we bring together hosts and holiday guests. More than 28,000 satisfied customers market their holiday homes on our marketplace. This includes both private landlords with only one apartment, but also agencies with several hundred holiday homes. With more than 40 million guests looking for the right holiday accommodation every year, we are one of the top 100 most visible German-language websites on Google. And who doesn’t like to spend the whole day on such a beautiful topic as holidays?
We have no formal hierarchies and no classical departments. Our teams are positioned according to customer groups and cross-functional, i.e. in a team we have all the competences that are needed in order to optimally support a customer group. We work in this way to be able to react more quickly to market requirements and customer groups.
Was du bei uns machst…
- Build and lead a team of product management professionals who are focussed on solving business problems and creating new opportunities for growth at scale
- Own your team’s charter, strategy and product roadmap of a key area of business
- Be the voice of the customer: deeply understand customer needs and pain points through research, one-on-one interactions directly with users or other business stakeholders and through insights from data
- Create and sustain a culture of obsession to solve problems for and bring delight to end customers
- Work with Design team to create and iterate designs for portfolio of products in your domain
- Understand the competitive landscape and devise a plan to stay ahead of it
- Define the KPIs that your team will own, and set targets to improve these metrics
- Prioritize: identify the most impactful problems to solve and be able to measure the business impact of solving them
- Ideate: identify the best ways to solve a problem using technology and design and articulate it clearly and in detail through product requirement documents
- Collaborate: foster collaboration with business stakeholders, design and engineering teams
- Drive using data: define metrics and measurement strategies for the product and team and own targets for relevant metrics
- Navigate and negotiate within a complex organization, including input from stakeholders across the company as well as technical & engineering dependencies
…und was du dafür mitbringst
- At least 6 years of experience in product management – experience in building, launching and managing SaaS, CRM or equivalent products is particularly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, business or a related discipline
- A Master’s degree in Engineering, Business or a quantitative discipline is highly desirable
- Leadership skills: proven experience in aligning and building consensus with stakeholders/colleagues across multiple regions, the ability to inspire your teams, and value collaboration
- Direct experience of managing a junior and senior Product Managers is required
- Direct/indirect management of Product Designers, Analysts, Developers and Data Scientists is a bonus
- Fluent in English
- Working knowledge of at least one other European language is desirable
Wir bieten euch
Responsibility and mind-oriented action? Cooperation that suits us and our organization! We have the courage to rethink our work and find our own way. That’s why agility isn’t just a buzzword. It’s a lived reality, regardless of the position you’re starting out in.
- Fair working conditions
Fair working conditions are a matter of the heart for us. Our cooperation is based on trust, not only in terms of working hours, but also in dealing with each other. Feedback is not an empty phrase for us, but is lived openly. You don’t have a lot of experience with that yet? You will learn it quickly, promised. And if you need to relax after a feedback talk: we have massages once a week and also offer a membership with Hansefit.
We deal with the holidays of others all day long, so it is also important to know that our flexible holiday model allows you up to 32 days of vacation per year.
- Accompaniment and induction
An adequate training with your personal buddy is a matter of course with us. In cooperation with the team, he will be helping you to find your way into our organizational structure. To complement this, we offer internal workshops that optimally prepare you for our way of working. Speaking of workshops: Through training and a big training budget we will ensure that you can optimally develop your strengths.
Sounds good? Then write to us why exactly you should be part of our team. Much more than a straight CV we are Interested in you are. What moves you and why do you want to start with us?
We are looking forward to meet you. Please send your documents with your salary expectations and your earliest possible date of entry. You want to know in advance how we work? Then take a look at our blog https://new-work.traum-ferienwohnungen.de/
Bewerben als Product Manager (m/w/d)
Du hast Fragen?
Please contact me: +49 421 – 146 29 796