Wir bieten euch
- TRAUM CELEBRATES IDEAS.
Fair working conditions are a matter close to our hearts. Our cooperation is based on trust, not only with regard to working hours, but also in our dealings with each other. Feedback is not an empty phrase for us, but is openly practised. You don’t have much experience with that yet? You’ll learn quickly, I promise. And if you need to relax after a feedback session: we have massages once a week and also offer membership at Hansefit.
- TRAUM LOVES FUN.
We discover new horizons – and still always look left and right. After all, we at Traum-Ferienwohnungen are a brilliant team: we stick together, are there for each other, accept each other just as we are. Short trousers? Cropped top? Barefoot? Come as you are! We want you to feel comfortable. During working hours. And afterwards, too: At our regular team events we toast successes, make friends and have fun together.
- TRAUM WORKS EVERYWHERE.
We are at home all over the world. In order to find and arrange perfect holiday locations, we think around corners, travel across borders, leave the comfort zone. But of course you can still work from your sofa, because home office and remote work are simply a part of it for us. With us, you create your own work-life balance. We provide you with everything you need: mobile work equipment to create your dream workplace. Budgets to visit us in Bremen. And: a lot of trust.
- TRAUM GOES AHEAD.
Have we always done it this way? Then it’s high time to rethink! We live change. And we love change. Our work culture is definitely more start-up than classic company. But hey, we’re still conservative where we need to be: With the global player OYO at our side, we offer financial security, individual training opportunities and focus on long-term cooperation. Love to travel? Come to stay.
When you think of your new job, do you think of holidays first?
Welcome to Traum-Ferienwohnungen!
For over 20 years we have been bringing hosts and holiday guests together – and creating personal connections: As one of the largest providers of holiday accommodation, we find and arrange locations that feel like home.
We are colleagues, friends, enthusiasts. We are doers. And visionaries! More than 120 people from 15 different countries join us and do: Holidays. We work very dynamically, constantly reinventing ourselves, daring to think differently – in the office, at home or remotely at our favourite places. Flexible like in a start-up, but with the security of having a successful global player at our side through OYO.
Together we create moments that really matter! And you can support us with your strengths, your talents and your personality.
Join us on our journey! We look forward to getting to know you.
The position is home office based in or nearby to your region.
Was du bei uns machst…
- Be the face of Traum-Ferienwohnungen in the French market generating and qualifying leads and win new customers for our platform
- You are responsible for the active marketing of our platform „Traum-Ferienwohnungen“ and related products and services
- You independently research and identify sales opportunities and expand our business presence in your region
- You will be on the road in your region and therefore in direct contact with (potential) new customers, demonstrating your sales skills
- Work closely with our Key Account Manager and Sales Supporters to ensure a smooth handover of customers to your colleagues after your successful acquisition
…und was du dafür mitbringst
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in Sales and Business Development, preferably in the B2B and tourism/ hospitality environment
- Dynamic: You have a hunter mentality and are used to working proactively and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter: You are result-oriented and love to work towards targets aiming to exceed them
- Customer focus: You love building relationships and widening your network amongst prospective and current customers
- Communication: Openness, negotiating skills and engaging people are among your strengths
- Strategic: You have great organizational skills and an analytical mindset
- Curiosity: You are enthusiastic about learning, growing and improving with us
- Travel: Your willingness to travel in your local market is high
- You are fluent in French and Business English
Sounds good? Then write to us why exactly you should be part of our team. Much more than a straight CV we are Interested in you are. What moves you and why do you want to start with us? We are looking forward to meet you. Please send your documents with your salary expectations and your earliest possible date of entry.
Bewerben als Regional Sales Manager France (m/w/d)
Du hast Fragen?