We offer you
- TRAUM CELEBRATES IDEAS.
Fair working conditions are a matter close to our hearts. Our cooperation is based on trust, not only with regard to working hours, but also in our dealings with each other. Feedback is not an empty phrase for us, but is openly practised. You don’t have much experience with that yet? You’ll learn quickly, I promise.
- TRAUM LOVES FUN.
We discover new horizons – and still always look left and right. After all, we at Traum-Ferienwohnungen are a brilliant team: we stick together, are there for each other, accept each other just as we are. You will get the chance to meet with our team in Germany for various events.
- TRAUM WORKS EVERYWHERE.
We are at home all over the world. In order to find and arrange perfect holiday locations, we think around corners, travel across borders, leave the comfort zone. But of course you can still work from your sofa, because home office and remote work are simply a part of it for us. With us, you create your own work-life balance. We provide you with everything you need: mobile work equipment to create your dream workplace. Budgets to visit us in Bremen. And: a lot of trust.
- TRAUM GOES AHEAD.
Have we always done it this way? Then it’s high time to rethink! We live change. And we love change. Our work culture is definitely more start-up than classic company. But hey, we’re still conservative where we need to be: With the global player OYO at our side, we offer financial security, individual training opportunities and focus on long-term cooperation. Love to travel? Come to stay.
When you think of your new job, do you think of holidays first?
Welcome to Traum-Ferienwohnungen!
Traum-Ferienwohnungen is one of the largest online portals for holiday accommodations – we connect vacation rental hosts and holiday guests. More than 28.000 satisfied customers present their holiday homes on our marketplace. This includes both private homeowners with only one apartment, but also agencies with several hundred holiday homes. With more than 40 million guests looking for the right holiday accommodation every year, we are one of the top 100 most visible German-language websites on Google.
Are you excited about vacation rentals? And do you value close customer contact, networking, cooperation at eye-level and meeting new people on a daily- basis? Then we probably are a great match.
For over 20 years we have been bringing hosts and holiday guests together – and creating personal connections: As one of the largest providers of holiday accommodation, we find and arrange locations that feel like home.
We are colleagues, friends, enthusiasts. We are doers. And visionaries! More than 120 people from 17 different countries join us and do: Holidays. We work very dynamically, constantly reinventing ourselves, daring to think differently – in the office, at home or remotely at our favourite places. Flexible like in a start-up, but with the security of having a successful global player at our side through OYO.
Together we create moments that really matter! And you can support us with your strengths, your talents and your personality.
Join us on our journey! We look forward to getting to know you.
This full-time position is home office based in Spain (local employment).
What you'll do here...
- Be the face of Traum Ferienwohnungen in your region (Spain / Portugal) generating and qualifying leads as well as promoting the company’s products and services
- Be in charge of proposing and selling Traum Ferienwohnungen listings and services
- Identify sales opportunities and grow our presence in your region
- Establish direct engagement with new leads at management level, demonstrating strong sales skills in those interactions
- Prepare, draft, and submit proposals based on the clients’ requirements
- Forecast, manage, and follow up the key accounts in a systematic way and help them to grow the accounts after handover
- You will be working closely with our Key Account Manager for Spain / Portugal and our two Sales Support colleagues
... and what you're bringing in return
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in Sales and Business Development, preferably in the B2B and tourism/ hospitality environment
- Dynamic: You have a hunter mentality and are used to working proactively and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter: You are result-oriented and love to work towards targets aiming to exceed them
- Customer focus: You love building relationships and widening your network amongst prospective and current customers
- Communication: Openness, negotiating skills and engaging people are among your strengths
- Strategic: You have great organizational skills and an analytical mindset
- Curiosity: You are enthusiastic about learning, growing and improving with us
- Travel: Your willingness to travel in your local market is high
- You are fluent in Spanisch and English, Portuguese would be a plus
Sounds good? Then write to us why exactly you should be part of our team. Much more than a straight CV we are interested in who you are. What is important to you and why do you want to start with us? We are looking forward to meeting you. Please send your documents with your salary expectations and your earliest possible date of entry.
Apply as Regional Sales Manager - Spain / Portugal (f/m/d)
Your HR team