We offer you
- TRAUM CELEBRATES IDEAS.
Fair working conditions are a matter close to our hearts. Our cooperation is based on trust, not only with regard to working hours, but also in our dealings with each other. Feedback is not an empty phrase for us, but is openly practised. You don’t have much experience with that yet? You’ll learn quickly, I promise. And if you need to relax after a feedback session: we have massages once a week and also offer membership at Hansefit.
- TRAUM LOVES FUN.
We discover new horizons – and still always look left and right. After all, we at Traum-Ferienwohnungen are a brilliant team: we stick together, are there for each other, accept each other just as we are. Short trousers? Cropped top? Barefoot? Come as you are! We want you to feel comfortable. During working hours. And afterwards, too: At our regular team events we toast successes, make friends and have fun together.
- TRAUM WORKS EVERYWHERE.
We are at home all over the world. In order to find and arrange perfect holiday locations, we think around corners, travel across borders, leave the comfort zone. But of course you can still work from your sofa, because home office and remote work are simply a part of it for us. With us, you create your own work-life balance. We provide you with everything you need: mobile work equipment to create your dream workplace. Budgets to visit us in Bremen. And: a lot of trust.
- TRAUM GOES AHEAD.
Have we always done it this way? Then it’s high time to rethink! We live change. And we love change. Our work culture is definitely more start-up than classic company. But hey, we’re still conservative where we need to be: With the global player OYO at our side, we offer financial security, individual training opportunities and focus on long-term cooperation. Love to travel? Come to stay.
When you think of your new job, do you think of holidays first?
Welcome to Traum-Ferienwohnungen!
For over 20 years we have been bringing hosts and holiday guests together – and creating personal connections: As one of the largest providers of holiday accommodation, we find and arrange locations that feel like home.
We are colleagues, friends, enthusiasts. We are doers. And visionaries! More than 125 people from 20 different countries join us and do: Holidays. We work very dynamically, constantly reinventing ourselves, daring to think differently – in the office, at home or remotely at our favourite places. Flexible like in a start-up, but with the security of having a successful global player at our side through OYO.
Together we create moments that really matter! And you can support us with your strengths, your talents and your personality. We are looking for a new team member for the advertised positions in part time (20h/week) from February 2023 on.
Join us on our journey! We look forward to getting to know you.
If you live in the beautiful city of Bremen or are thinking of moving here, we’d love to meet you! But Hamburg, Berlin, Amsterdam or the city of your choice that brings you close enough to Bremen to regularly attend team meetings and events are also a possibility to become part of the team through our flexible remote working option.
What you'll do here...
- You are responsible for the excellent support of our customers in France and you are in contact with them on a regular basis
- You are responsible for maintaining existing customer relationships and renewing contracts, as well as avoiding cancellations
- You take care of content quality and optimization of advertisements to increase performance
- You are a fast lerner and can adapt to continously changing task swiftly
- You support the team in onboarding customers
- You actively participate in selling additional products
... and what you're bringing in return
- You are sales-oriented and enjoy the distribution of an exciting product
- Fluency in French is a must, a good command of English and German is highly welcome
- You are passionate about talking to customers on the phone and enjoy working with people
- A high-level of customer orientation and are friendly and open-minded
- Team orientation, initiative and a pronounced hands-on mentality characterize you
- You enjoy working with many different (international) colleagues and customers and can quickly adapt to the person you are talking to
Sounds good? Then we are looking forward to your application and learning why you should be part of our team. Just so you know, we are more interested in you, than a picture-perfect CV. What motivates you and why do you want to start at Traum Ferienwohnungen? We are looking forward to meeting you. Please send your documents with your salary expectations and your earliest possible date of entry.
Apply as Sales Support (m/f/d) part time - Team France
Your HR team