We are Traum-Ferienwohnungen. With our vacation rental platform, our mission is to bring hosts and vacationers together and create personal connections.
Our customers include private homeowners who only distribute one holiday apartment through us, as well as agencies with several hundred properties.
After 19 years in the market, we are one of the largest vacation rental websites and have a huge reach. And we are growing rapidly, because we want to conquer the market!
We work very dynamically. We are always work in progress. What sets us apart is our courage to constantly reinvent ourselves and the irrepressible will to always look ahead and break new ground. Why do we do that? Because we believe that if you work hard enough, dreams will come true.
Therefore we are looking for someone for this position as of October 1st.
If you are at home in the beautiful city of Bremen, or are thinking of moving here, we are very happy! But also Hamburg, Berlin, Amsterdam or the city of your choice that brings you close enough to Bremen to regularly participate in team meetings and events are a possibility to become part of the team through our flexible remote working option.
What you'll do here...
At Traum-Ferienwohnungen, Product managers play a key role in understanding our users, their pain points and strive to create features that solve these pain points, delighting our users and help Traum deliver its value.
Our ideal candidate thrives in shaping the vision and roadmap, defines the goals and metrics to measure them, and comes up with ideas to achieve those goals helping Traum-Ferienwohnungen to innovate quickly, build the right products for our customers and grow the business.
- You will be customers’ voice at Traum-Ferienwohnungen, figuring out their pains and generating hypotheses that might resolve them
- You will identify user and business needs continuously incorporating feedback from internal stakeholders and the market, write product requirement documents, drive product initiatives from idea through design and development to the market rollout and adoption
- You will make reasonable tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote teams
- You will measure the impact of all new features and continuously improve key metrics
... and what you're bringing in return
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or MBA, or equivalent in experience
- 3 or more years of experience in shipping customer facing features that delivered business impact and customer satisfaction in an agile environment
- You have the ability to prioritise the product backlog and test one’s hypotheses through MVP
- You have strong analytical skills with ability to use data and metrics for making assumptions and decisions
- You don’t think in problems, but in solutions
- You are self-motivated to work with cross-teams including engineering, design, legal, sales, marketing and operations
- You see the value of questioning yourself and your actions in order to improve
- You are able and have the experience in communicating clearly and efficiently with technical, non-technical stakeholders and senior leadership
- You want to work without elbowing others
- Since you read this ad in english, you will probably be fluent in it. As this is also our company language, it is an important factor. German is not a must-have. Aber natürlich freuen wir uns, wenn wir mit dir auch das etwas “schnacken” können
We offer you
We constantly reflect and optimize ourselves and our cooperation, because the market is constantly evolving. We don’t stand still. The parent company of Traum-Ferienwohnungen, OYO Vacation Homes, is also continuously investing in its European expansion with the aim of maintaining its position at the top of vacation home rental.
- Fair working conditions
Fair working conditions are a matter of the heart for us. Our cooperation is based on trust, not only in terms of working hours, but also in dealing with each other. Feedback is not an empty phrase for us, but is lived openly. You don’t have a lot of experience with that yet? You will learn it quickly, promised. And if you need to relax after a feedback talk: we have massages once a week and also offer a membership with Hansefit.
We deal with the holidays of others all day long, so it is also important to know that our flexible holiday model allows you up to 32 days of vacation per year.
- Accompaniment and induction
An adequate training with your personal buddy is a matter of course with us. In cooperation with the team, he will be helping you to find your way into our organizational structure. To complement this, we offer internal workshops that optimally prepare you for our way of working. Speaking of workshops: Through training and a big training budget we will ensure that you can optimally develop your strengths.
Sounds good? Then write to us why exactly you should be part of our team. Much more than a straight CV we are Interested in you are. What moves you and why do you want to start with us? We are looking forward to meet you. Please send your documents with your salary expectations and your earliest possible date of entry.
Apply as (Senior) Product Manager (m/f/d) in Bremen or remote
Your HR team