We are Traum-Ferienwohnungen. With our vacation rental platform, our mission is to bring hosts and vacationers together and create personal connections.
Our customers include private homeowners who only distribute one holiday apartment through us, as well as agencies with several hundred properties.
After 19 years in the market, we are one of the largest vacation rental websites and have a huge reach. And we are growing rapidly, because we want to conquer the market!
We work very dynamically. We are always work in progress. What sets us apart is our courage to constantly reinvent ourselves and the irrepressible will to always look ahead and break new ground. Why do we do that? Because we believe that if you work hard enough, dreams will come true.
What you'll do here...
At Traum-Ferienwohnungen, product managers play a pivotal role in understanding our users and markets, their pain points and strive to create features that solve these pain points, delighting our users and help Traum deliver its value.
Our ideal candidate can spawn and collect ideas and work across stakeholders to move them to product releases. Such a candidate thrives in shaping the vision and roadmap, defining the metrics and framework that allow Traum-Ferienwohnungen to innovate quickly and build the right products for our customers and our stakeholders.
- You will be customers’ voice at Traum-Ferienwohnungen, figuring out their pains and generating hypotheses that might resolve them
- You would collect user and business needs continuously from internal stakeholders, write product requirement documents, drive project schedules from idea through design to release, and lead the market rollout and adoption
- You would lead and coordinate design/implementation efforts between internal teams and external partners
- You would make reasonable tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote teams
- You would clearly communicate your work to a broad gamut of stakeholders including senior leaders, other product teams, internal stakeholders and decision-makers across our company
- You would measure the impact of all new features and continually improve key characteristics
... and what you're bringing in return
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or MBA, or equivalent in experience
- Several years of experience in shipping customer facing features that delivered business impact and customer satisfaction in an agile environment
- Ability to prioritise the product backlog and test one’s hypotheses through MVP
- Strong analytical skills with ability to use data and metrics for making assumptions and decisions
- Demonstrated experience of extracting learnings from insights into product features that customers like
- Self-motivated to work with cross-teams including engineering, design, legal, sales, marketing and operations
- Clear and crisp communication skills with technical, non-technical stakeholders and senior leadership
- Fluent language skills in German and English
We offer you
We constantly reflect and optimize ourselves and our cooperation, because the market is constantly evolving. We don’t stand still. The parent company of Traum-Ferienwohnungen, OYO Vacation Homes, is also continuously investing in its European expansion with the aim of maintaining its position at the top of vacation home rental.
- Fair working conditions
Fair working conditions are a matter of the heart for us. Our cooperation is based on trust, not only in terms of working hours, but also in dealing with each other. Feedback is not an empty phrase for us, but is lived openly. You don’t have a lot of experience with that yet? You will learn it quickly, promised. And if you need to relax after a feedback talk: we have massages once a week and also offer a membership with Hansefit.
We deal with the holidays of others all day long, so it is also important to know that our flexible holiday model allows you up to 32 days of vacation per year.
- Accompaniment and induction
An adequate training with your personal buddy is a matter of course with us. In cooperation with the team, he will be helping you to find your way into our organizational structure. To complement this, we offer internal workshops that optimally prepare you for our way of working. Speaking of workshops: Through training and a big training budget we will ensure that you can optimally develop your strengths.
Sounds good? Then write to us why exactly you should be part of our team. Much more than a straight CV we are Interested in you are. What moves you and why do you want to start with us? We are looking forward to meet you. Please send your documents with your salary expectations and your earliest possible date of entry. You want to know in advance how we work? Then take a look at our blog.
Apply as (Senior) Product Manager (m/f/d)
Your HR team