When you think of your new job, do you think of holidays first?
Welcome to Traum-Ferienwohnungen!
For over 20 years we have been bringing hosts and holiday guests together – and creating personal connections: As one of the largest providers of holiday accommodation, we find and arrange locations that feel like home.
We are colleagues, friends, enthusiasts. We are doers. And visionaries! More than 130 people from eleven different countries join us and do: Holidays. We work very dynamically, constantly reinventing ourselves, daring to think differently – in the office, at home or remotely at our favourite places. Flexible like in a start-up, but with the security of having a successful global player at our side through OYO.
Together we create moments that really matter! And you can support us with your strengths, your talents and your personality. We are looking for new team members for the advertised positions from January 1st 2022.
Join us on our journey! We look forward to getting to know you.
If you live in the beautiful city of Bremen or are thinking of moving here, we’d love to meet you! But Hamburg, Berlin, Amsterdam or the city of your choice that brings you close enough to Bremen to regularly attend team meetings and events are also a possibility to become part of the team through our flexible remote working option.
What you'll do here...
At Traum-Ferienwohnungen, a Lead Product Manager plays a leadership role in understanding our users and markets, their pain points and strives to work with the team to create features that solve these pain points, delighting our users and help Traum-Ferienwohnungen deliver its value.
Our ideal candidate can effectively lead a team of product managers. As your team of Product Managers would spawn and collect ideas and work across stakeholders to move them to product releases, you’d ensure you drive your team towards a uniform product and company vision. You thrive in shaping the vision and roadmap of an organization’s product suite, allowing Traum-Ferienwohnungen to innovate quickly and build the right products for our customers and our stakeholders.
- You will be directly responsible for the growth, performance and outcome of your team of junior-to-experienced Product Managers
- You will be customers’ voice at Traum-Ferienwohnungen as much as your team members are
- You will closely work with your team to monitor, track and deliver your team’s product deliverables to market
- You would oversee coordinate design/implementation efforts between internal teams and external partners
- You would mentor your team to make reasonable tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote teams
- You would clearly communicate your work to a broad gamut of stakeholders including senior leaders, internal stakeholders and decision-makers
- You would measure the impact of all new features and continually improve key characteristics
... and what you're bringing in return
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or MBA, or equivalent in experience
- At least 8-10 years of experience in shipping customer facing features that delivered business impact and customer satisfaction in an agile environment
- At least one year of experience managing a team of Product Managers
- Ability to prioritise the product backlog and test one’s hypotheses through MVP
- Being ready is the most boring thing for you
- Strong analytical skills with ability to use data and metrics for making assumptions and decisions
- A strong team is more than the sum of its members – do you agree?
- Demonstrated experience of extracting learnings from insights into product features that customers like
- Self-motivated to work with cross-teams including engineering, design, legal, sales, marketing and operations
- You are known for engaging others with your great spirit
- Clear and crisp communication skills with technical, non-technical stakeholders and senior leadership
- Fluent language skills in English
We offer you
- TRAUM CELEBRATES IDEAS.
Fair working conditions are a matter close to our hearts. Our cooperation is based on trust, not only with regard to working hours, but also in our dealings with each other. Feedback is not an empty phrase for us, but is openly practised. You don’t have much experience with that yet? You’ll learn quickly, I promise. And if you need to relax after a feedback session: we have massages once a week and also offer membership at Hansefit.
- TRAUM LOVES FUN.
We discover new horizons – and still always look left and right. After all, we at Traum-Ferienwohnungen are a brilliant team: we stick together, are there for each other, accept each other just as we are. Short trousers? Cropped top? Barefoot? Come as you are! We want you to feel comfortable. During working hours. And afterwards, too: At our regular team events we toast successes, make friends and have fun together.
- TRAUM WORKS EVERYWHERE.
We are at home all over the world. In order to find and arrange perfect holiday locations, we think around corners, travel across borders, leave the comfort zone. But of course you can still work from your sofa, because home office and remote work are simply a part of it for us. With us, you create your own work-life balance. We provide you with everything you need: mobile work equipment to create your dream workplace. Budgets to visit us in Bremen. And: a lot of trust.
- TRAUM GOES AHEAD.
Have we always done it this way? Then it’s high time to rethink! We live change. And we love change. Our work culture is definitely more start-up than classic company. But hey, we’re still conservative where we need to be: With the global player OYO at our side, we offer financial security, individual training opportunities and focus on long-term cooperation. Love to travel? Come to stay.
Sounds good? Then write to us why exactly you should be part of our team. Much more than a straight CV we are Interested in you are. What moves you and why do you want to start with us? We are looking forward to meet you. Please send your documents with your salary expectations and your earliest possible date of entry.
Apply as Team Lead Product Supply (m/f/d)
Your HR team