When you think of your new job, do you think of holidays first?
Welcome to Traum-Ferienwohnungen!
For over 20 years we have been bringing hosts and holiday guests together – and creating personal connections: As one of the largest providers of holiday accommodation, we find and arrange locations that feel like home.
We are colleagues, friends, enthusiasts. We are doers. And visionaries! More than 130 people from eleven different countries join us and do: Holidays. We work very dynamically, constantly reinventing ourselves, daring to think differently – in the office, at home or remotely at our favourite places. Flexible like in a start-up, but with the security of having a successful global player at our side through OYO.
Together we create moments that really matter! And you can support us with your strengths, your talents and your personality. We are looking for new team members for the advertised positions from 01.10.
Join us on our journey! We look forward to getting to know you.
What you'll do here...
- You support our sales support in the creation of advertisements (exposés) of vacation apartments and houses for our customers (vacation home agencies)
- You edit text and image content
- You check equipment features
- You add surrounding and leisure destinations
- You optimize the advertisements with regard to higher booking numbers
- You handle messages and questions from our customers (vacation home agencies)
- You ensure high customer satisfaction
- You work closely with our country teams and key account managers
... and what you're bringing in return
- You are studying tourism, business, languages or similar.
- You are passionate about online travel
- You are independent, communicative and motivated
- You work conscientiously and in a structured manner
- You have a high quality awareness
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills, French is a definite plus
- You are a team player and enjoy working at eye-level in an international team
We offer you
- TRAUM CELEBRATES IDEAS.
Fair working conditions are a matter close to our hearts. Our cooperation is based on trust, not only with regard to working hours, but also in our dealings with each other. Feedback is not an empty phrase for us, but is openly practised. You don’t have much experience with that yet? You’ll learn quickly, I promise. And if you need to relax after a feedback session: we have massages once a week and also offer membership at Hansefit.
- TRAUM LOVES FUN.
We discover new horizons – and still always look left and right. After all, we at Traum-Ferienwohnungen are a brilliant team: we stick together, are there for each other, accept each other just as we are. Short trousers? Cropped top? Barefoot? Come as you are! We want you to feel comfortable. During working hours. And afterwards, too: At our regular team events we toast successes, make friends and have fun together.
- TRAUM WORKS EVERYWHERE.
We are at home all over the world. In order to find and arrange perfect holiday locations, we think around corners, travel across borders, leave the comfort zone. But of course you can still work from your sofa, because home office and remote work are simply a part of it for us. With us, you create your own work-life balance. We provide you with everything you need: mobile work equipment to create your dream workplace. Budgets to visit us in Bremen. And: a lot of trust.
- TRAUM GOES AHEAD.
Have we always done it this way? Then it’s high time to rethink! We live change. And we love change. Our work culture is definitely more start-up than classic company. But hey, we’re still conservative where we need to be: With the global player OYO at our side, we offer financial security, individual training opportunities and focus on long-term cooperation. Love to travel? Come to stay.
Sounds good? Then we are looking forward to your application and learning why you should be part of our team. Just so you know, we are more interested in you, than a picture-perfect CV. What motivates you and why do you want to start at Traum Ferienwohnungen? We are looking forward to meeting you. Please send your documents with your salary expectations and your earliest possible date of entry.
Apply as Working Student Sales Support France (m/f/d)
Your HR team